You are the best!!


You are the best!!

Hi! I’m sorry I couldn’t post anything for the last few days, as I was really very upset for a reason, and couldn’t concentrate on blogging, and every day I just asked Cortana to postpone my blogging session to the next day. When I realised that my brain is getting habituated to postpone my tasks, I fought with myself, and now, though I’m suffering from fever, I’m writing this!

Let us get into the topic now. Whenever someone fails in achieving something, it may be getting good marks, a short term goal, etc. they get depressed, which is very natural. But, when a people fail multiple times in their aim, they label themselves as “Mediocre” or even less than that. They need to understand the reason why they do not succeed in a particular task. The reason is EXCUSES. When people do not succeed, they start applying excuses on their teachers/bosses, parents and even themselves. This is what that doesn’t let them LEARN FROM THEIR MISTAKES and not commit them in the future. They repeat the wrong things again and again and at last, they make themselves understand, that the aim cannot be achieved by them. But that’s not true, everyone can achieve success. They just need to try different methods and the most important thing is to learn from the earlier mistakes

Colonel Sanders, the founder of KFC, was rejected 1009 times before he sold his first piece of chicken!  KFC was founded in 1930, at North Corbin, Kentucky. After failing 1009 times, he started his business at the age of 65 and by 1997, he had an estimated net worth of $825 million!

If you have labelled yourself as a mediocre, try to recall a day when you went out and saw various kinds of people. I’m sure that you must have noticed that you are better than them in at least one thing. That’s the thing which will make you successful.

The most important thing in life is to never postpone tasks. Suppose you want to start a business or you want to complete a chapter from a book, but as you have plenty of time in your hand, you postpone stuffs and promise yourself to surely that work later. So, do you mean that you are wasting your time right now, but suddenly you will change and become seriously involved in the future? How? Because you promised yourself? That is nothing, but some fine quality bullshit you are selling yourself.

By delaying your task, you are just cheating yourself!! Either stop dreaming and aspiring or stop wasting time.

Have faith in yourself and know that you are the best!



Connect with me on Facebook.


Comments

  1. you are too right the only thing is that some people don't tend to understand this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Inspirations...

Is scoring good marks really important?

Is being 'Cool' really very cool?