My Inspirations...


INSPIRATION…

Hi, I am Anirban Roy. Welcome to my blog. I am an aspiring 14-year-old from India. Programming is my hobby. Let’s get into the topic now. It was 26-05-17 on the calendar and 00:30 on the clock, when I was completing my boring history homework and at the same time listening to some favourite songs of mine, at the same time, innumerable thoughts were playing in my head, thoughts about my aims in life, about my personal short-term aims, etc. Then, I closed my books and copies, opened my laptop and started writing this on MS Word.

My biggest inspiration is my Dad. He was born in a lower-than middle class family in a small town named Payradanga. Their he received his education too. My grandparents couldn’t even afford his tuition fees. In the college days, dad had to do part time job in a saree shop in Chakdah to run the family. In spite of all these, he didn’t forget his dream, he worked hard and harder, and today, he is the owner of two hotels in Sikkim and the founder of a travels company. He is successful today. He has a car, his own house and everything. I’m proud of him. Love you dad.

My aim is quite big. I want to be an entrepreneur. I know it is not an easy task to set up a business and make it a success. I know there are many teens like me around the globe, dreaming the same. And that is why, I started my blog. I want to write all my ups and downs on my journey towards my aim, so that, the readers, get inspired by my success and get aware by the cause of my failure.

My computer teacher and one of my most favourite teachers – Mr. Debashish Majumder (Bapi Sir) once told me about one of his student, Sourajit Saha. Sourajit is a professional blogger now, and makes an average of Rs. 120,000 per month through blogging. He is 25 years old.  He started blogging in 2010. In the beginning, his income was less than Rs. 15,000 per month. One night I checked his blog, after reading it, I saw that our aims are quiet similar. I loved his blog. I took his phone number from sir, but never phoned him, because I think that my call may disturb him. Sourajit Da is my inspiration.

I have watched the film “The Social Network” where it shows how a student of the Harvard University, Mark Zuckerberg, created Facebook, which now, is an internet giant and very popular between people of all ages and especially among, teenagers. After watching the movie, I thought about creating something like that but soon retarded from the plan, realising that no one will use my network as, there are far better social networks already available.

I personally believe that Facebook is the biggest time waster and it especially harms the immature minds, that is, of the teens, who spend almost all the time staring at their PC or Phone screen, with Facebook opened in it.

That’s all for today!!

Key points:

·        Believe in yourself.

·        Question yourself “Why am I doing this?” before doing every single thing. This will help you avoid time-wasters.

·        Stay inspired!

Connect with me on Facebook

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is scoring good marks really important?

Is being 'Cool' really very cool?